Saturday 20 February 2010

A Plan.

There is a need in this country. There is something that Britain lacks, which is a need for those who don’t have their voices heard. This country and its government has crashed in on itself. Other countries are looking in on us and seeing us as a repressed nation. An Orwellian state. Is this how we want to be seen? I’m pretty sure George Orwell was saying more than most people are lead to believing.
I have hopes that things can and will change, but we need to make it happen. For too long the people in this country have sat and complained, and sadly as last year showed, voted for a group who sends out the wrong message. Of course now they’re going back on themselves. But despite what they now state, it’s still the wrong message.
I want change as much as the next guy. But there’s a difference, I don’t plan on sitting down and complaining and not doing a damn thing about it. Maybe I’m more ambitious than the next guy. I’d like to think that’s not true.
I’m hoping to take the first of what will be many, hard steps. I don’t plan on taking one step forward and two steps back. I plan on continuing. But I can’t do it alone. I’m not politically minded enough, so I'm going to need support. I’m in need of like-minded people. Smart people with as just a big a need to want change in this country as me.
I plan to create a magazine and a website to start the momentum off, mainly for image reasons. But it’s not going to be enough, and without like minded people on board to help me I’m going to fail and I don’t plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment